This year has been a sick one! I learned that with the power of consistency, you will begin to get recognized for your work. Of course there’s going to be obstacles along your journey but through those obstacles, you grow mentally and you begin to challenge yourself creatively. Style Your Life XO is a one-person team but thanks to a few collabs and dope projects, I am able to see my visions come to life and honestly, it’s kind of surreal that it all happened. Whether I needed help with a shoot, wanting to launch my first video, or being a shooter at my first photoshoot, I just wanted to say thank you so much to those who believed in me. I’ve come a long way and got another ways to go with this platform so stay tuned. Anyways, check out my favourite lifestyle moments of 2016 =) Stay fresh & style on!
Favourite Lifestyle Fits:
09/28/16: Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh
06/20/16: Killa Cam
10/14/16: Blue Velvet
02/26/16: North by Northwest
Favourite Lifestyle Projects (starting from top left):
- Video interview with local artist Mosaic. Click here to view.
- Interviewing fashion journalist/blogger, Fenna, from Germany. Click here to read.
- Interviewing blogger/stylist Malu from Arizona. Click here to read.
- Interviewing founders of local streetwear shop ANNMS. Click here to read.
- Skateboard Collective Photoshoot with illustrator Hayley Wright. Click here to view.
- Photographing someone other than myself. Click here to see Danielle’s portraits.
- Winternacht collab with Playboi Nicki. Click here to view.
- Embracing my femininity in a 3 part series (Click 1, 2, 3 to view) while working w Stefan Legacy.
Favourite Lifestyle Trips: