Feels good to be back in Edmonton… not! Words cannot describe how much i miss Hawaii, believe me, I’d rather stay there during hurricane Julio as opposed to being here in Edmonton. One fact about me that you may find surprising is that I don’t wear much makeup. Why? 1.) I don’t have time 2.) Even if I do, I slap on some blush, mascara and lipstick 3.) I like being au naturale, embrace what you got! But when I do wear makeup, I like to keep it minimal. Below are 8 products that help me fulfill a natural look. Maybe these products will help you in the long run, whether it’s a casual night out, a hot date, or even just casual wear (minus some products).
I am not afraid to admit this but I do show signs of some scarring due to some unnecessary acne throughout my college days. The majority of the scarring has died down but I must protect my skin at all times in case if it occurs again. Below is a list of some beauty products that I use for a night out or just casually.
1. Pacifica Dreamy Youth Day & Night Cream: is an anti-aging moisturizer that helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
2. Multi Mineral BB Cream: this has been the most useful makeup product for me, and it works instantly. It consists of specialized mineral pigments that work on any skin colour. You only need a few dabs of this product to obtain a natural and radiant glow without looking messy. Oh, and did I mention its organic?
3. Pacifica Smolder Eye Lining Gel: use an eyeliner brush to create a sleek line on each eyelid. I didn’t want to create a dramatic look, I let my lipstick do that (flips hair).
4. Cockiness Rose Gold Liquid Eyeliner : this Rihanna eyeliner is long-lasting but when removed, it leaves gel-like residue on the eyelids and is sometimes hard to take off.
5. Love Joy: this blush consists of baked minerals that are transformed into a powder to create a light application.
6. Collasal Volum Express: easy on the wallet and has extra plumping formula.
7. Rimmel’s Exaggerate Lip Liner: in the shade 022 Rapture.
8. Covergirl LipPerfection Lipcolor #335: Since I lost my MAC Rebel Lipcolor, I had to use this as a replacement and I’m starting to like this one better.